Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life

Hello,
Life is going okay.
Still living with mom and trying to get our feet back underneath us.



Its been kinda rough since Joseph got fired from Brusters but were finally getting back into the swing of things!!!

Hayden is getting so big and has such a huge personality its gr8! you can defiantly tell that he is one smart kid!!! sometimes i think i can hear the gears working when he is thinking it is awesome! He loves the Hayao Miyazaki films like Ponyo, Howls Moving Castle, and Spirited Away. Hayden loves being outside too!!!! On friday after a rain storm came through I put on his green froggie boots and let him go outside he was so cute!!!! splashing playing and throwing rocks into the puddles then looking up at me to see if i was watching and then grinning because i was!!!!





Kylie is growing bigger each day and is now smiling laughing eating a ton:) and showing some personality now!!!
They are such a joy to have and I love them so much!

Today I am going to start the INSANITY challenge (a work out dvd by Shaun T) and we'll see what happens in the next 60 days!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie! I didn't know you had a blog! Glad we have the family blog now so I could find that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your insanity! :)

    ReplyDelete